The 365 Command Free Trial Registration is a 2 step process that takes less than 2 minutes.
Get a 14 day free trial: https://admin.365command.com/registration
Before you begin registration, please ensure you have the following information:
- Your contact information – Company name, phone number, email address.
- An Office 365 Global Admin email address and password – Email address of a dedicated service account that has global administrator rights and whose mailbox is subscribed to Office 365.
How to Register
The Welcome to Office 365 Command Registration page appears displaying Step 1 of the registration process.
Step 1: New Account
- Complete the First Name*, Last Name*, Company Name* and Phone Number* fields.
- In the Email Address* field, enter your. This will serve as your 365 Command login username. When possible use your Office 365 administrator account email address.
- In the Password* and Confirm Password* fields, enter the desired password. This will serve as your 365 Command login password. Please note that the password need not match your Office 365 account password.
- Verify that all the information entered is accurate and then click Start My Free Trial. This takes you to Step 2 of the registration process.
Step 2: Office 365 Credentials
- In the Office 365 Admin email address field, enter the username and password of your Office 365 Global Administrator account.
- You may enter the Office 365 administrator account email address and password entered in Step 1 IF this account also has global administrator rights in Office 365. Please note that Office 365 Credentials can be changed later if needed. See Change Office 365 Admin Credentials.
- Click Connect to Office 365. At this point, the registration process validates the Office 365 Admin credentials in order to begin loading your Office 365 data into 365 Command.
- Please note that this process can take up to 60 seconds. Once validation is complete, the registration process takes you to a ‘Success’ Page
Access your New Free Trial Account
Once registration is successfully completed, the Office 365 account data is loaded into 365 Command and you can log into 365 Command.
While the data is being loaded, please note the following:
- Data loading is a lengthy process which can take anywhere from 2 minutes to several hours to complete depending on the client size.
- You will be notified by email once data loading is complete and 365 Command is ready for use.
- The 365 Command Data Status page appears displaying a table that contains the loading status for all your Office 365 data. A Ready status (indicated in the Status column of the table) indicates that the data has completed loading A Failed status indicates that an error was encountered during the loading process.
- Please DO NOT click any of the options until you have been successfully notified of data load completion. 365 Command will NOT work until all Office 365 data is successfully loaded.
- If data loading is unsuccessful, please wait for 24 hours after registration to see if error resolves itself. If it does not, contact Technical Support.
Manage Office 365
Access your Free Trial Account Features
Once you have your free trial account you will want to try out:
- Adding new Admin users to 365 Command
- Executive Summary Dashboard
- Monitoring over 150 Office 365 critical details
- Office 365 permissions and access management functionality
- Office 365 Reports functionality
- 365 Account Management and billing details page
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to get started with a Free Trial of 365 Command?
You will need:
- E-mail address not linked to any other 365 Command account
- Office 365 Account
- Office 365 Global Admin Credentials
Will I be Required to Enter a Credit Card?
How it does it work?
- Create a 365 Command account – Sign up for 365 Command by creating an account and providing your Microsoft Office 365 credentials. We use these credentials you supply us to run Windows® PowerShell commands against your Office 365 account.
- Data load – We run these commands in the background and load data about your account into a database. This allows us to run reports and statistics on your data, which would otherwise be very difficult to obtain. For some features of 365 Command, like password and permission updates, we execute PowerShell commands in real-time. We will send an automated email when we have completed loading your data for the first time.
- Start using your tool – Access your Command 365 portal to perform tasks and generate reports
Are there any special equipment requirements?
No. If you are able to use Office 365, your systems are compatible with 365 Command.
Does 365 Command use an agent on our computers?
No. 365 Command is agentless.
I just registered for 365 Command, but I don’t see any of my mailboxes or Office 365 data anywhere. Why not?
We pick up most changes to your Office 365 data through our incremental update process. However, if you need to see a recent change to a mailbox, user, device, group or permission in 365 Command immediately you can force an incremental update. To do this, click on the username in the top right of your screen and navigate to Account Management -> Data Load Status. There is a button at the top of the screen labeled Retrieve Recent Data. Use this button to request an incremental update. The update will run in the background, but user initiated requests have priority in our scheduling queue. It might still take a few minutes to get your data.
Is the registration process Secure?
Your Office 365 credentials are encrypted using asymmetric encryption with 2048-bit keys. 365 Command uses these credentials to receive meta-data only from your Office 365 account. 365 Command does not access any files or emails from your Office 365 accounts at any time
Is the free trial a Limited Account?
No, it is a full featured account and will allow you to monitor, manage and report on all you users, mailboxes and services during the trial period.
HOW DO YOU SECURE MY OFFICE 365 CREDENTIALS?
Your Office 365 credentials are encrypted using asymmetric encryption with 2048-bit keys and stored on our secure Microsoft Azure data center. 365 Command uses these credentials to receive meta-data only from your Office 365 account does not access, store or scan any of your file content or email content from your Office 365 at any time.