“Where do I download the Windows Azure AD PowerShell module and how do I connect it to Office 365/Exchange Online?”
Below are the resources and steps we walked through that provided our customer with the answers that you can also follow.
Reference to Available PowerShell Cmdlets in Exchange Online
Azure AD Powershell Office 365 Exchange Online
The Free Trial of 365 Command is Designed to Quickly Enable You to Manage Microsoft Office 365 Online Services Better. Save time & money with advanced Office 365 management tools, analytics, reports, security insights & more.
1) Before installing the Windows PowerShell Module you must install Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant.
Download Link: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=286152
2) Download Windows Azure AD PowerShell module
Download Link: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj151815.aspx
3) Click Start > All Programs > Windows Azure Active Directory > Windows Azure Active Directory Module
4) Type in the following command, a Windows PowerShell Credential request will open opens, type in your Office 365 credentials.
Command: $LiveCred = Get-Credential
5) Type in Command:
Command: $Session = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -ConnectionUri https://ps.outlook.com/powershell/ -Credential $LiveCred -Authentication Basic –AllowRedirection
6) Type in the following command:
Command: Import-PSSession $Session
There you go. Resources to download Windows Azure AD PowerShell module and steps on how to connect it to Office 365 / Exchange Online. If you have any problems with this issue or anything else, please let us know. Have a great week!