We are often asked about the security of Microsoft Office 365. We have found a great website that has all the answers to many questions and concerns around privacy, security,and legal and compliance concerns. Just click www.trust.office365.com for all the information.
Microsoft is constantly and proactively working towards earning the users trust by focusing on the below Office 365 trust priniciples.
- Your privacy is important. – Your data is yours and Microsoft doesn’t not scan emails and documents to generate advertisement products.
- Leadership in transparency – Customers of Office 365 know where major Office 365 data centers are located, who can access that data, and when it can be accessed.
- Independently verified – Microsoft Office 365 is compliant with world-class industry standards, including ISO 27001, EU Model clauses, HIPAA BAA, and FISMA, and it is verified by third-party auditors.
- Relentless on security – Office 365 offers strong built-in security features for all customers and optional controls that enable customers to customize their preferences.
- Service continuity – Office 365 provides peace of mind that the services are available and reliable with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially back SLA.