365 Command MSP Partner Community
Build your own value-added service around the management of Office 365 for your customers.
365 Command enables Microsoft partners to manage their client environments through a single login to perform common administrative tasks and troubleshoot issues. With a free account, partners can quickly and easily build their own managed service offering.
The following are the top 5 reasons to become a 365 Command partner:
1. Increase Revenue Realize new revenue opportunities for your business. Partners can provide 365 Command to their customers or use 365 Command to manage their customer’s Office 365 environment, which will generate an ongoing, reoccurring revenue stream.
2. Expand Service Offerings Strengthen customer loyalty and attract new customers by adding 365 Command to your service portfolio. Now you can provide Microsoft Office 365 users with a simple and affordable cloud management platform for customers who want an easier way to manage their subscription.
3. Gain a Competitive Advantage Give your company the competitive edge to stand out from the competition by expanding your services business, enhancing value to your customers, and remaining relevant in the Office 365 market place.
4. One-of-a-kind Cloud Management Platform for Office 365 As more and more companies adopt Office 365, they will face greater pressures to reduce the complexity and costs of managing Office 365. As a 365 Command partner, you have the unique opportunity to build value-added services around the management of Office 365 for your customers.
5. Easy Access to Partner Information and Tools 365 Command provides partners with a marketing toolkit to help you build and grow your service offering. We make it easy for you to leverage resources that can be partner branded to help you go to market.
Becoming a partner is fast and easy. To learn more about joining the 365 Command partner community, visit www.365command.com.
Take Command of Office 365 Key
Benefits of 365 Command
No longer have to run Windows® PowerShell to perform common tasks Any level of IT can administer their Office 365 subscription (from novice to experienced) Active Directory integration IT staff is more productive with performing tasks Historical reporting on statistics such as mailbox sizes Powerful visualizations showing the location of mailboxes, mailbox sizes, and mobile devices in use Identify unused mailboxes in your environment allowing you free up licenses