The Group Details page contains the Group Details table that lists all the Exchange group mailboxes in 365 Command and allows administrators to view mailbox related details. Additionally, administrators can also drill down to view more user details like Primary SMTP Address, Originating Server and so on.
Click the links below to learn more about the page:
Group Details Table
The table displays the following information:
- Display Name– Display name associated with the group mailbox.
- Email Address– Email address of the group mailbox.
- Group Type– Type of group mailbox.
- Recipient Type– Recipient Type of the group mailbox (Room List, Mail Universal Distribution Group).
Sort Group Details
The group details table can be sorted according to the column header. To do so, click the column header by which you want to sort the information.
For example: if you want to view user accounts in order of Display Name, simply click the Display Name column header. The table rearranges the information in accordance with the selected header.
How to View Group Details
- Log into 365 Command. The Mailbox Details dashboard page appears.
- In the horizontal menu on the left side of the page, click List All Groups (Fig. 1). The Group Details page appears (Fig.1).
- In the Display Name column, click the email address whose group details you want to view (Fig.1). Alternatively, you can also search for the group email address by entering the address in the Enter search terms here text box on top of the table or navigate through the list by clicking the page numbers at the bottom of the table (Fig.1)
Fig. 1 (Click image for magnified view)
A dialog box appears displaying various details associated with the Exchange group (Fig.2). Scroll to view all the information. Click Close (Fig.2) at the bottom of the dialog box to return to the Group Details page.
Fig. 2 (Click image for magnified view)