Click the links below for Office 365 User tab information, additional information and technical support:
O365 User Tab
The O365 User tab allows you to:
- Create a new account in Office 365.
- Assign a license to an account in Office 365.
- Reset an Office 365 User password with options.
- Change the UserPrincipalName in Office 365.
- View additional properties of the Office 365 User Object.
How to Use the O365 User Tab
In the O365 User tab, click View Details to view the Office 365 account details.
A connection is made to Office 365 to retrieve the information which could take several seconds. The Office 365 account details dialog box appears displaying all the account details (Fig.2).
Click here to access links to other 365 Command AD Extensions related topics like System Requirements, Installation, Initial Configuration, Custom Tabs Functionality and Common Usage Examples.
If you encounter any issues or have questions regarding 365 Command AD Extensions, please contact Technical Support.