Click the links below for Office 365 Exchange General tab information, additional information and technical support:
- O365 Exchange General Tab
- How to Change the Primary SMTP Address
- Additional Information
- Technical Support
O365 Exchange General Tab
The O365 Exchange General Tab allows you to modify group email addresses and how it is displayed in the Global Address List. Through this tab, you can add and remove email addresses as well as change the primary SMTP address. When you change the primary SMTP address the mail attribute will be automatically updated with the new value.
How to Change the Primary SMTP Address
- Click the O365 Exchange General tab (Fig.1).
- In the Display Name: field, enter the group name you would like displayed in the Global Address List (Fig.1). In the Email Address: field, enter the group email address (Fig.1).
- Click Add as proxy address (Fig.1). The newly entered email address is now the primary SMTP address.
If you want to hide the group member list from the Global Address List in Office 365, set the Hide DL Membership to True. Otherwise select False. Similarly, if you want to hide the group from the Global Address List in Office 365, set the Hide From Address List field to True.
Click here to access links to other 365 Command AD Extensions related topics like System Requirements, Installation, Initial Configuration, Custom Tabs Functionality and Common Usage Examples.
If you encounter any issues or have questions regarding 365 Command AD Extensions, please contact Technical Support.