About the Office 365® Managed Service Module for MSPs
Why it Works
Hundreds of Managed Service Providers rely on Kaseya’s Office 365® Managed Service Module every day to manage their customers’ Office 365 environments.
The Kaseya’s Office 365 Managed Service Module can help you build your own value-added service around the management of Office 365 in order to create new opportunities.
How it Works
- Register for your free Office 365 Managed Service Module for MSPs
- Register for your free 365 Command account
- Once you are registered Kaseya will active your free 365 Command trial account into your free Office 365 Managed Service Module for MSPs.
- Your MSP module will allow you to manage multiple tenants from one screen and make it easy to add new tenants to manage.
- Add customers to manage using the ‘Manage Customers’ page
- Your Office 365 Managed Service Module is free
- There is no annual program fee or annual revenue requirement
- Their is no minimum monthly fee per new customer
- MSPs are billed $20 per month for up to 50 Office 365 users managed; and 24 cents per month each additional user managed over 50 users.
- Example: Managed 70 users across four customers = $20 for the first 50 and $.24 for 20 additional users = $24.80 per month
- You are billed only for Office 365 licensed users with a mailbox (you are not billed for shared or resource mailbox accounts or users without an Office 365 license.
- Your managed user count and your billing summary for each customer is available in the Account Management Section.
- MSPs are billed monthly to the credit card on file in the 365 Command system.
Hundreds of Office 365® Managed Service Module Customers
365 Command partners with hundreds of Microsoft Office 365 service providers across the globe. See some of the companies we’re partnering with below: