ADDITIONAL MIGRATOR INFORMATION:
Easy to Use
• No special training or certifications required; easy to install software. Our easy-to-use interface takes the complexity out of your migration project.
Office 365 Exchange Migration Tool connects to the local Exchange servers using MAPI, so there is no need to enable RPC over HTTP, which the native migration tools from Microsoft require.
• Supports migrations from Exchange 2003 and higher
• Requirements to run the software are Outlook 2010, or 2013; PowerShell 2.0
• The Office 365 Administrator account specified must have a mailbox
• Office 365 Kiosk Mailboxes cannot be used as a target mailbox
The Exchange Migrator can do migrations from on-premises Exchange to Office 365 quickly and easily. The way it works is different than most other migration tools in that it runs on premise, pulls the mail out of the local Exchange server and then pushes it to the Office 365 mailbox.
• Export Mailboxes to PST from on-premises Exchange
• Export Mailboxes to PST from Exchange Online
• Import PST files to Office 365
• Import PST files to on-premises Exchange
Advantages Vs Competitors
• Lower Cost
• More Control
• Added Features
• Plus, we are the only solution that can give you an Executive Summary Dashboard with more than 75 Critical details about your Office 365 Cloud Services after you migrate.
Differences Vs. Competitors
• Our functionality is best at one thing Exporting Mailboxes from Exchange & importing files into Office 365 (plus you can export PSTs for backup in Office 365)
• Our solution won’t help you buy the Office mailbox licenses (but it’s easy to do)
• Our solution won’t load your Office 365 with new (empty) mailbox accounts (but it’s easy to do)
Migration Solution Support
• Kaseya Help Desk Forums
EXCHANGE MIGRATION QUICK START GUIDE
Download the Migration software
Try out the Migration software. Enter your Exchange credentials and your Office 365 Credentials.
Get help from our Community: