Today there are more than 50 million Microsoft Office 365 users managed by tens of thousands of organizations – that number will explode to 350 million users managed by 2017. These organizations are struggling to get access to the information and insights they need to manage their Office 365 environments better and faster. The Microsoft Office 365 Admin Portal offers a robust set of information, but often times its not enough. This leaves admins with few options. One option is to create custom reports using Powershell. Another solution is to find a 3rd party source of the data they need. Often times administrators don’t know that more information is available than what is provided on the Office 365 Admin Portal. When searching for a solution, administrators are looking for three things they need to do their job faster and better:
- Office 365 managers want a complete picture of their Office 365 environments. They need reports to monitor Exchange Online mailbox sizes, archive sizes, quotas usage and much more. Managers want to review SharePoint Online and see usage, website structure, team site information & more.
- Office 365 managers want access to reports with the click of a button so IT Managers can see data in detailed charts and graphs. They need built-in reporting functions to gather, report and export information in multiple formats.
- Office 365 managers need to track & measure valuable trends, stats, usage patterns and history. Access to key license data is needed to save money by identifying unused services & licenses. Managers need information for audit & security requirements.
What types of insights are most frequently used by Office 365 managers? Recently we took a look to see what types of reports our thousands of Office 365 Admin users were accessing most often. Here is our top 10 report list for November 2014:
- User Licenses – Licenses and Services by User. (Licensing)
- License Summary – Active and consumed licenses. (Licensing)
- Mailbox Details Report – View and export all mailbox details. (Mailboxes)
- Mailbox Logon Times – Mailboxes with their last logon date. (Mailboxes)
- Mail Traffic Summary – Daily mail traffic totals. (Mail Traffic)
- Forwarding – All mailboxes that are forwarded. (Security)
- Full Access & Send As to – Mailboxes Mailboxes with users who have full access. (Security)
- Exchange User Properties – List and export Office 365 Users with extended properties (Users)
- Mailbox Size – Mailboxes by size. (Mailbox Size)
- Devices Details – Report View and export all device details. (Mobile)
Kasya 365 Command includes more than 50 Office 365 Management reports that help Office 365 managers do their job better.
Take a free test-drive of 365 Command. No credit card required.